Wednesday 24 January 2007

The Waiting Room

I’m happy, feeling good today thank you for asking,

I’m trying not to let the crazies in,

I’m way beyond the reason and rhyme,

I’m waiting for my medication time.


No problems, I haven’t thought about her for a while,

I haven’t let her walk around my mind,

There’s nothing there to read between the lines,

I’m just waiting for my medication time.


I just need some of your super powers to lift me back on my feet again,

It’s no big deal but I can’t hold out it’s getting harder to fight the pain,

But I’m happy,

I got no worries on my mind,

There’s no problem,

It’s no big deal there’s always time.


Don’t worry, there’s nothing wrong with me I’m feeling peachy,

I look a little down because I’m tired,

And maybe I got something in my eye,

I’m still waiting for my medication time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

is this song about drugs?

Anonymous said...

You can sing me to sleep anytime you like!

Anonymous said...

LOL! Looks like you've got a fan there Yelly!